Tuesday, June 20, 2017
MBA Ministry Directors
Adoption and Foster Care Ministry
Conversational English School
Director, Susan West
Family Resource and Counseling Ministry
Director, Dr. Kline Johnson
Forest Park Ministry Center
Director, Donna McCollough
Montgomery Mixtec Ministry
Samaritan Inn Ministries
Director, Debbie Jones
Cool Ministry Places to Check Out Online!
- Alabama Baptist Children's Home
- Alabama Network of Christian Community Ministers
- Alabama Post Adoption Connections
- Alabama Poverty Project
- Childrens Hope
- Community of Hope
- Compassion 21 Ministry
- Family Promise of Montgomery
- Footprints Ministry
- Montgomery Area Food Bank
- Montgomery Baptist Association
- Montgomery TREC Ministry
- Red Cross
- Shepherds Staff Ministry
Ten Ways You Can Serve Greater Montgomery
2. Do a neighborhood survey and find out what your community wants and needs.
3. Tithe 1/10 of your garden and give to a family in need.
4. Read to a child at one of the public schools in your area. The administration would love to have you serve.
5. Start an Fellowship of Christian Athletes club at a local jr high or high school.
6. Take gift bags to new neighbors around your home or church with information about the church/community.
7. Adopt a school and be a prayer partner with them.
8. Call Alabama Post/Pre Adoption Connections(APAC-334-409-9477) in Montgomery and find out how you can support adoptive families.
9. Offer to host an ESL or Conversational English class in your church. Someone can come and train your church to teach ESL too.
10. Gather in good condition clothing and take to the centers. Ask Forest Park about their "Good Samaritan Clothing Ministry".
- ► 2010 (11)
- ► 2009 (19)
- ► 2008 (27)